sombrero_man, I believe mari is stating that "attest" means that you have definitive proof and/or are an authority on the matter. you can't "attest" to an opinion because they're subjective. you can "attest" that 2 + 2 = 4 for example, thanks to mathematics and science [as well as visual proof].
9 comments:
It's Weedeater, and it's cool.
It's boring as fuck, arso & jed can attest.
Attest?
Oh, don't make me laugh. Are you a kind of "office"?
It's just your opinion(s), with which one may agree or not, and it's personal.
Yes "attest"
sombrero_man, I believe mari is stating that "attest" means that you have definitive proof and/or are an authority on the matter. you can't "attest" to an opinion because they're subjective. you can "attest" that 2 + 2 = 4 for example, thanks to mathematics and science [as well as visual proof].
ah, we're all just being dense =P
I think sombrero_lad understood perfectly and feels he is part of the "competent authority" for separating shit from gold ... ;-)
i really hope its not boring
that would hurt my heart
that new weedeater is awesome.
don't believe the haters...
Post a Comment