2.09.2010

Do you Need beats? a good producer? song writer? then check this out.





"I am now opening up my closet full of extra beats and samples and putting them up for grabs.
I am doing original beats ranging in genres(rap, rock, R&B, metal) for musical artist
all beats and loops range in price depending upon length and substance, some will be free as a special offer( more details soon)
If you need background music for a movie you've been working on, i can make original music for you. giving your movies more life
Pretty much if you need music or songwriting contact me and we can work something out.


i will post more details as they come

,Andrew HeRiS-e"


lol here

5 comments:

J.Manderson said...

dear lord

Insomnivore said...

I like the slow decay of confidence as he goes on.

arsonaut said...

im so tempted to download the cd.

we brought his play count to 45 today... he probably thinks his big break is coming.

jedlucid said...

his music is too awful to be in the background of "how its made"

medicate.sleep said...

Thank you Fruity Loops for making this and the thousands like him