5.31.2010

All the waters of the earth shall turn to blood


Colour me stunned, I had only heard about this release just yesterday and went on the hunt for it, exhausted all my avenues & sat down in complete and utter defeat. That is until it appeared today.
 
I am really at a loss (Pardon the pun) as how to describe this coherently without creating hyperbole. There's really no way of doing this release justice at all.

Just give it a whirl & see what YOU think.

If you're really pushing the boat out, you could even (what a preposterous idea!) buy it

Here's one that shall make that Iron monkey monikered RI resident happy

The Body - All the waters of the earth shall turn to blood
[link removed due to email from label.
if you want to hear it, buy it.]

11 comments:

Petya Venikov said...

thumbs up to this one

Blast Hardcheese said...

thumbs up to getting the Megaupload to let me d/l the bitch. Sez "file temporarily unavailable." I'd hate to miss it.

MRGN said...

This is pretty excellent. Thanks!

Roger Camden said...

15 minutes in

this is really good

definitely interesting

Post-Silent Protagonist said...

Thanks

Jon said...

Trying to book their show in Chi-town now. Thanks for sharing!

The Sweetness said...

Fuck yes. This is great. "Empty Hearth" is bonkers.

Sombrero_man said...

Your Username sums this up perfectly.

Sombrero_man said...

I'm seeing lots of adoration for this on last.fm shit like "OMG THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC SO GLAD I FOUND THIS" well do me a favour and fucking leave a comment or a thank you. It doesn't take much, filthy cunt leeches.

Black Adam said...

Thanks old bean,really great album.

Blast Hardcheese said...

It gave my girlfriend an orgasm. That good. Thx dood.