If you're referring to the Twins/Tigers game, then yes, yes it is.
I don't really find any sport excitingsports were mostly MIA during childhoodI missed out, apparently
2:30 Phils this afternoon!
People who don't find baseball exciting are called fags.
the twins/tigers game was one of the best baseball games i have ever seen.go cardinals!
It's just not cricket.
I know plenty of fags who love sports. I'm just glad the Yanks are on top. Go Giants.
Baseball is pretty boring...right up there with golf. American Football is where its at. Although, I do remember really enjoying watching the Red Sox come back from that 3-0 deficit a few years back, that was cool.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
If you're referring to the Twins/Tigers game, then yes, yes it is.
I don't really find any sport exciting
sports were mostly MIA during childhood
I missed out, apparently
2:30 Phils this afternoon!
People who don't find baseball exciting are called fags.
the twins/tigers game was one of the best baseball games i have ever seen.
go cardinals!
It's just not cricket.
I know plenty of fags who love sports. I'm just glad the Yanks are on top. Go Giants.
Baseball is pretty boring...right up there with golf. American Football is where its at. Although, I do remember really enjoying watching the Red Sox come back from that 3-0 deficit a few years back, that was cool.
Post a Comment